Where to Hide your Sex Toys in your Room so No one Will Find it
I’m back home in New York and I’m always extra horny because all I think about is not getting dick whenever I can from my bf who is in Chicago. I end up masturbating almost every night until I get back home. Which is not a bad thing. It’s almost like a self-love type of moment for me. I start to think about all the amazing masturbating moments I’ve had in this very room and to be honesty they were some of my best!
In my room, I have this big ass mirror that takes up one side of the wall. It can turn a basic masturbation session into something so sexy that sometimes I can’t believe it’s real life and not porn. I don’t know if it’s this specific mirror but I always look and feel good in it. Sometime’s I’m so turned on by myself that I’ll masturbate to myself aha.
Where to Hide your Sex toy in your room:
I digress. This isn’t about me masturbating to myself in the mirror. I actually want to talk about where you can store your sex toys in your room so no one will find them. Although I’ve moved out of my parent’s place, my room is still technically my room even if my mother allows guests to sleep in it. With guests coming in and out of my room I’m always afraid they’re going to find something that they shouldn’t see.
With what started as me leaving sex toys behind so that I wouldn’t have to bring any back from Chicago are now my favorite hiding spots to keep my toys from anyone who stays in my room.
In my apartment in Chicago, I leave all my sex toys in the open. That is just how I like it, except for when I’m back home. I’m sure you are also the type of person who doesn’t want their sex toys out in the open especially if you have family or if you have people over often. So I’ve come up with a list of places to hide your sex toy so that you can keep your private life private.
Here are a couple of spots where you can hide your sex toys
- Inside your bedside table: Ever since I moved, I moved a lot of personal items into my bedside table. Journals, one hitters, and random things that normally wouldn’t belong in a bedside table. I love putting my smaller sex toys in here because it gets mixed in with everything. Someone would have to physically take out everything to find them. If you can put a lock on this drawer, even better!
- In your drawer: Because it’s still technically my room, I still have clothes that I leave here so I don’t overpack when I’m visiting home. Wrap your sex toys around your clothes and wala, no one will know it’s even there.
- Shoe Box: Wrap your sex toy with cloth and put it in an empty shoe box. Try to place your shoe box somewhere high or under your bed and away from people’s gaze.
- In a handbag: Put your sex toy in a handbag then throw it with a pile of things that look like a “pile of nothing” to a spectator. No one will want to get involved in your mess especially if it’s going to look noticeable that they went through your things. Only you will understand the pile of mess!
- In a jacket pocket: If small enough, put your sex toy in one of your coat’s pocket. Then tuck that jacket all the way in the corner so no one even look at it.
- Think of the most random place that even you yourself will even forget! You know it’s a good hiding spot when even you can’t find it.
Where do you hide your sex toys so that no one will find it? I’d love to hear the creatives ways you’ve come up with!
Stay Sexy & Curious!
Instagram: @sexishh ( I’m not currently active on instagram at the moment but still follow as I occasionally with throw content on there. )